DotNetJedi counter keeps track of the number of visitors to your site. This module allows you to set the counter number, pick the image set to display numbers and select the number of digits to display. Installation follows the routine procedure for installation of a private assembly.
1. Log on as host.
2. Hover over Host and select the Module Definitions from the sub menu.
2. Select Upload New Module from the menu.
3. Browse to the file, DotNetJediCounter.net, click Open to add it to the dialog box.
4. jClick 'Add' to move the file to the upload box.
5. Click 'Upload New File' to initiate installation and upload the necessary files.
6. Check the log for any errors.
7. If installation was successful, click 'Return'.
8. You will now see the module DotNetJedi.Counter listed in the Module Definition list.
9. The module will now appear in the dropdown list of module in the administrative console.
10. To add the module, select the module, select the desired pane and location and click 'Add'.
11. The module appears with a set of default numbers starting at visitor 1.
12. To change the parameters, click 'Edit Counter'.
13. Make any desired changes to the count, the number of digits displayed. Click the radio button next to the image set you want to use to display your site count.
15. Click 'Update' to install your changes.